Clinical research sites don’t need to be inaccessible through COVID-19
VirTrial enables both patients and CRA’s continued access to your research sites
Are you a
Making Clinical Trials
More Patient Centric.
Enabling Research Sites to retain
patients through virtual visits
Why VirTrial Now?
Of patients want to participate in relevant clinical trials. ⁽¹⁾
Of potential patients live more than 2 hours away from the nearest study center. ⁽²⁾
Of potential patients would participate in a trial if it had virtual visits. ⁽⁶⁾
Of sites fail to enroll a single patient. ⁽³⁾
Drop Out Rate in Standard Trial. ⁽⁴⁾
Drop Out Rate in Virtual Trial. ⁽⁵⁾
1. CISCRP 2013 Survey. | 2. B. Adams, “Fierce Biotech”, March 2017. | 3. Medidata, “Non-enrolling sites come at a price”, March 2016 | 4. S. Elvidge, “Importance of Patient Retention Strategies,” Life Science Leader, April 2010 | 5. Center Point internal review data, C. Morgan, “Are Clinical Research Sites a Dying Paradigm?” | 6. Pharmpro- “Are Site-Less Trials the Future of Clinical Research?”, May 2018.
VirTrial Telemedicine Platform Features
7+ years proven use with award-winning telehealth platform (40,000+ consultations per month)
Up to 10 parties can engage per virtual visit
Foreign language interface options
Remote Medical Connected Devices
Variety of encrypted communication modalities (Video, audio, chat)
Programmable to automatically manage secure patient engagement e-mail and text reminders at study or site levels
Reporting features to view compliance; allows sites/sponsors to be proactive
HIPAA, HITRUST, and SOC 2 certification
21 CFR Part 11, GDPR and Privacy Shield compliance
Additional Decentralized Trial Services
Virtual Site Monitoring through Virtual Pre-Site
VirTrial Site Focus
2000+ sites trained across the world
Our vision is to enhance current research studies by replacing 25-40% of the visits with virtual video visits. We want to help sites maximize resources and get you results faster.
How VirTrial Is Different
Hybrid Decentralized Model
- Supports sites – Improves their ability to conduct trials more efficiently.
- Patient-centric – Combining technology with the human element to ensure patient safety along with patient convenience and satisfaction.
- Immediate Solution – Can be implemented today on any device at any site.
- 50 years combined clinical site operations experience.
- Over 10,000 trials conducted.
- Easy to use solution developed from a true site and patient perspective.
- Replaces sites – vision for a single metasite.
- Technology-centric – Another device to provision, for sites to store and for patients to learn; removes the physician to patient relationship.
- Small solution – Very few studies can safely support a site-less model.
- Minimal to no clinical site experience.
- Another technology solution developed from a top down approach.
Drop out rate
Trial is 5%
Standard Phase III
clinical trial is 30%
With VirTrial you’re making Clinical Trials more convenient for patients and sites
Virtual Trial Capable
Find research sites that are certified ‘Virtual Trial Capable’
and ready to conduct Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT) today!
Digitally Innovative and Secure Features
Foreign language interface options
Cloud access via any commodity device
Secure HIPAA compliant conversations
Client side encryptions
Dynamic side encryptions
Communication Rules Engine
Reporting features to view compliance
Scalable and customizable to any protocol